Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kirry Luv

I'm such a liar. I'm sorry guys! I was going to update yesterday but I was really exhausted from the weekend and it just like..slipped my mind. I also lost my camera while on the trip so I couldn't just update with a crappy sketch or anything. Fail. I still can't upload sketches or traditional media crap until I find my camera or get a new one. SO since I don't have any new digital pieces for you guys, I'll give you this old on. It's not THAT old but it's probably one of the few things that I'm still proud of.
This is a commission piece done for someone on TeenyCom of her and her husband. :D So characters are (c) to her.

-------



This video has been around the internet for AGES. I first saw it when I was in 7th grade or so. It was made by the wonderful artist Airu (http://airukitsu.livejournal.com/). You guys should check out her stuff. :D It's awesome! Be ready to cry, too. This video is depressing. :c

No comments:

Post a Comment