Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dead Strawberries


This is what I do when I'm stuck home with nothing to do and have a strong craving for strawberries. These are some logo ideas I came up with for my friend and I's store that we're starting up soon. We're still thinking of a name but we both LOVE strawberries so we definitely want to incorporate them into the name. My favorites are the Fondue and the Zombie. Chocolate and Zombies just make everything better (not together). I kind of got lazy with the fire on the last one but these were basically just brainstorming drawings. If we end up picking a name (which we will..eventually.), I'll draw multiple variations so people can possibly vote for their favorite. :D
For now, enjoy adorable, smiling strawberries ready to be ground up by your teeth and ready for the jouney of heading down the esophagus of life.

1 comment:

  1. Those flammable ones would make dipping them in chocolate and/or making strawberry s'mores awesome.

    ReplyDelete