Thursday, July 29, 2010

Then I grew up to become YOUR GRANDPA


Some more mascot ideas. These 4 are the last batch and now I'm going to move onto our human mascot! I'm going to hold a vote on my facebook or something and then we'll pick our animal mascot. After the mascot is picked, I can start making business cards / stickers. AND PLUSHIES of the mascot. That would be cute. :3 Which reminds me, I lost my camera at AnimeNEXT and I now need a new camera to take a picture of my plushies. Until then, I'll need to mooch off a friends camera which means they won't be uploaded too often. Sorry!

BTW, AWESOMESAUCE of the week will be posted tomorrow since I have gone a month without posting anything to share. After tomorrow, they will resume to being posted on Mondays. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment